December 21, 2015

December 21, 2015

I don't have a ton of time today but I just wanted to tell you all how
much I love you! I have no idea who even reads my letters but I am
just so happy to be here! I can't imagine anything more wonderful than
this. I have grown and been stretched in so many ways! I'm grateful
for a loving Savior! It's such an amazing time of year to remember
him!

This week we have seen so many miracles! And people have been helping
us so much here and it's amazing to see others wanting to share this
message!

I know Christ lives! I know he loves each and everyone one of us! I
hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I can't wait to talk to you
family! :)

Love Sorella Barazoto
Finding! Love my collega!


Amuni is Siciliano for Andiamo in Italian which is lets go in English! #coolgraffiti

Cutting onions...me and my sensitive eyes...

I love Palermo

I don't know...

Selfies with turtles and missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment