May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Ciao tutti! (Just to clarify this phrase it means hello everyone ha!) 

Well not a ton has happened since I last talked except our super sick pday! We went to Tivioli! We went to Villa d'Este it's with a bunch of fountains and all things beautiful! We all went as a district gosh it was so beautiful! We couldn't have chose a better pday ha!

Well all that has happened was there was a holiday here on Friday that we didn't know about so when we went to go to our appointments none of the metros or buses were running ha! So we couldn't get there...but there was a ward BBQ going on down our street so we headed over there and we talked to people there. Members non member family members were there and it turned out good! Next time we will try and remember that it's a holiday ha! It was like Labor Day in America except everything stops running even transportation ha!

Then Saturday we did Gesso ( the chalk thing) for like 4 hours! Oh my goodness it was awesome! We talked to so many cool people! And I had a really cool expereince telling the restoration to this guy named Enrico he was super interested and it was an amazing expereience I love just being able to testify and say what I know and what I am more comfortable at doing! It was really awesome! Also when we came home we found a sick sorella so pray for Sorella Cluff she has bronchitis! Poor thing! 

Also on Sunday we finally met with Fernanda we have been trying to see her for awhile now because she was a referal and she has been super sick and then out of town and now finally we saw her! We had a great lesson about the restoration and she was super excited to learn more and she has so many questions about the book of mormon and everything so we really hope we can keep meeting with her!

Well I am doing well and I am super excited to skype with the family next week! My language has been coming along and it's amazing to see all of the blessings I have received! I will hit my half way mark on Wednesday and it's crazy and nuts to think about! But I am so grateful for all of the expereinces I have had here and all of the amazings things I have learned and the people I have met! It really is such a blessing and I am so grateful for it! And I am only half way I am so excited for this next half of my mission! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto
The fountains it's beautiful!

I've only ever wanted to go here since I saw it in the Lizzie Mcguire movie ha!

train rides!

Beautiful sites with my daughter!

Climbing in the tree!

This is where Paolo and LIzzie were gosh! 



Oh our way to Tivoli! Selfies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment