March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

Ciao tutti! 

Happy March!!!! Have I ever said that these weeks go too fast? Because they do! I can not even comprehend my time here ha! So the big news of the mission is Elder Bednar is coming next month for all of the missionaries! We are so excited and we cannot wait to here from him! This mission is really coming along! I am so proud to be apart of it's growth and strength! It really is an amazing place to serve! it's the best mission ha! I know everyone says that about there mission but it's true ha!

So this week we saw a lot of Alessio. He is progressing but not to a baptisimal date. I love working with him and teaching him! He is such a great kid but is just having a hard time seeing what is important. He comes to church, insitute, and everything we ask him to come to. He is so solid! Pray for him! 

We have a new investigator Mariangella! She is the sweetest and amazing! We taught her the restoration this week and the spirit was so strong it was beautiful! She really was touched by the spirit and felt so much peace after! Oh I love her so much! She is so ready for this gospel! I have so much hope for her!

Okay so the other big news this week is transfers! I am getting a new companion and my other 2 are both going to different areas! Sorella Cano is going to Rome 1 and Sorella Valencia is going to Messina in Sicily! I am getting Sorella Klug! She is younger than me in the mission. That was the most surprising news to hear ha! I am a little bit nervous to be incharge of an area and I guess leading in the language but I am really excited! I know that I am going to strech and grow so much in this transfer! I am so excited to make new memories with different people and just grow in so many different ways! 

The mission is so amazing and such a great way to grow in so many ways! It pushes you in ways you didn't think were even possible! I am so grateful for all of the memories and the challenges and all of the lessons I've learned in the mission! I learn new things everyday and I work hard. I know that our work doesn't show a lot of the time but I know that I am doing the Lord's work here in Rome. I know this church is the church of Jesus Christ. I know that God directs it through a profeta I know that this gospel brings happiness and joy into peoples lifes and it has brought that joy into mine. I know that it is true and I know that because I have asked God and he told me through the power of the Holy Ghost that it is true. I know it's the truth and I want everyone to know it too! I love it I love it so much! And I love you all so much too! I hope and pray for you all that you can be happy in your lives I hope you know that God loves you! I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto
Last P-day we saw the Coloseum and the Forum! It was beautiful of course!

And this week we saw everything and we were running around Rome ha! 

The Colossum!!!

The beautiful forum!!!!

Just a beautiful picture of the coloseum!

Bocca della verità!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment