February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Ciao tutti!
 
This week was weird and strangly fast! And it was weird because it was strangly fast. Time makes zero sense in the mission! Like really I don't understand it! But I love it here and sometimes it scares me how long I've been out and how little time I have! I love it here so much! Italy is like no other place and I love it! I think the thing that has gotten really hard is my addiction to cheese....I am addicted! I have 5 different cheeses in the fridge! IT'S SO GOOD HERE!!!!

So this week was sad because our investigator Alessio doesn't want to get baptised anymore...we are so sad! We did a fast with him and we work with him everyday! We even brought him to the baptism of Miss Europe! (I talk about that later) But he doesn't want to anymore....we are so sad because he is so ready and is so amazing! We are going to keep working with him pray for him!

Anyways so this week we went to a baptism for Miss Europe she is beautiful! And wow it was a beautiful baptism! It really was awesome and is awesome! The whole thing is amazing! I know that sounds weird but it's really cool to see the gospel touch so many different kind of peoples lives here!

So the miracle for this week was I translated! Oh my goodness it's so hard but I did it! It was nuts! I which get so lost sometimes but then somehow I just started talking and I had no idea what I was saying but I was speaking! The church is true no doubt! It was super cool! I have seen so much progress in my language in the past couple of weeks and I am grateful for it!

Well this week I did a scambio in Ladispoli and it was awesome because there is  a pizza place there that is Naopli pizza. Well the closets you can get to Napoli pizza without being there ha! Oh my goodness it was delicious!

 Anyways this week was good and maybe our numbers didn't show it but we worked hard. We did all we could to do the work of the Lord. I know that even if it doesn't show I am still doing the Lord's work and I am grateful every day for that! I know that patience is so important in this work and in this life I know that I am not perfect but I strive to be everyday. I know that having patience in our trials is so imporant and we may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but the Lord knows what we can handle and I know that I can trust him in all that he does for me. I know that God loves you all and that he has a plan and you are part of it! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto
And this is Anziano Eads he is dying (ending his mission next week) so I had to say goodbye!

Sorella Valencia fell asleep and I couldn't help but take a picture ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment