February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

Ciao Tutti!

I feel like a spinning top. My head is spinning because the days and weeks are wizzing by! It's so crazy how fast time is moving! Sometimes it's weird to think I've been out for over 6 months! But I love it! I really do! I love the work I love the people I love learning so much everyday! 

This week was just work all day every day! We were barely home! Some of the highlights of the week included....
We played volleyball with investigators and members it was so much fun! And one of the Anziani brought a football and I almost started crying! (I miss it a lot) So we played and I totally rocked it! (Tate and Brett are you proud of me?!) They called me a bomba! (Which is like a bom and it means I was really good holla!)
Another highlight was we had an English Course party! Every 20 lessons we do a party! So we made pancakes (because it's American ha!) And played games and spoke English it was super fun!
Another was the Valentines Day party for our ward! We had so many investigators there it was awesome! They really blended super well with the members! And the most amazing thing about it was I was jumping from table to table talking with EVERYONE! Like it was the most amazing thing! I was just starting conversations and speaking italian it was nuts! The church is true!

Anyways Alessio is solid! We don't have an exact date but the 28th is looking really bright! We are taking him to a baptism this weekend. Which is going to be an amazing baptism because it's for this women who won the most beautiful woman in Europe! So that's awesome! But we are so excited to Alessio because he just gets it! When we teach him about something he may have questions and he may not understand why something is a commandment but he accepts it and wants to keep it! It really is amazing! He is such a good kid! 

We didn't get to see some of our investigators this week but we saw Carmela and we met her husband and they agreed to do family home evening with us! She is an old investigator of like 10 years. But we are excited to talk about the family with them! 

This week was crazy but I learned a lot about God's plan for us. He really knows what he is doing and even if we don't know or understand something we have to put our trust in him. He really knows the best for us. Sometimes it hard to have that kind of faith. But I've learned that I have to. Because he is my father, my loving Heavenly Father, and I love him and I want to trust him so I do. I know that I have so much to learn and so much to understand but I am grateful of my knowledge of his love. I know he loves me and I know he loves his children. I know he loves us even when we make mistakes and he feels sorrow when we have pain and when we are sad or upset or feel like giving up. He watches over us always. And I know that and I have seen that. His power and is love are so great and so amazing. We don't even understand his love for us because it's so great! I know this church is true and I know that is was restored to the earth for us and it was restored by the Propeht Joseph Smith. And I know it is lead by a Prophet of God today, Thomas S. Monson. I know this with all of my heart, mind, body and soul! I love you all so much! And I am grateful for the friendships I have with you all! I hope everyone has an amazing week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto :)
This is Bernie the bookstore nun who got us into the Vatican for free! And up the elevator for free also to see the dome!

This was our crew to the Vatican!

This is my new hobby to take pictures of everyone I know with these glasses! 

Sorella Cano fell down and hurt her ankle, after we had played volleyball ha!

This is the volleyball crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment