February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015



Ciao tutti!

This week flew by! We had lessons almost everyday this week! Which like never happens! I mean with like investigators ha! We are with people all the time but that doesn't mean like a lesson, lesson ha! But I reallly feel like I just was emailing yesterday ha!

But our investigator Alessio is doing amazing! He comes to church every Sunday and keeps commitments and we have 2 lessons a week with him! He really is awesome! I really have such high hopes for him! He is progressing so much! I just know that we are giving him exactly what he needs in his life right now! Pray for him!

Our other investigator Pamela is doing well she came to church yesterday with her daughters. She is from Africa so she speaks English, which is nice because I lead those lessons ha! She is so sweet and kind she is just having a hard time reading....pray for her!

Then there is Carmela....she has been an investigator for 10 years. She loves the Sorelle and loves the spirit we bring. But she is not so willing to change. We still love her and her family to pieces because they are so much fun! We hope that one day she will accept the gospel into her life!

So really cool today! This morning we had our p-day! And we went to the Vatican but! We skipped all the lines and walked in for FREE with a tour guide for FREE!!!! And then we got to go up to the dome for FREE and in like 5 minutes ( which it usually takes like an hour) So the Anziani know a nun who's whole family is mormon so she loves us ha! but she's a nun...it's so funny! but she works at the Vatican and she lets the missionaries and whoever they bring in for free. With a tour guide! Oh it was so awesome! I have never done it witha  tour guide before! And I learned so much! It was amazing! Also we brought 2 of our investigators and a member! It was super fun ha!

So this week was weird because I rarely spoke English...which is strange in itself! Like I speak Italian 95% of the time now....is that like even possible?! it really is nuts that I can like speak it! I still have a lot to learn because italian is like the hardest language! But I am so happy with how much my language has improved! 

My Heavenly Father blesses me so much. I really am so grateful for him I could not do any of this without him or with out my Savior. I know that he is always watching over me and blessing me everyday. I know he loves me. And I never knew how much until I decided to serve a mission. And I know he loves all his children so much. And I've seen it. His love is so powerful and when we know that we can do anything and we can be anything. I really know that our Heavenly father wants us all to return back to him and he is rooting us on up there. I hope that I can show people His love for them. Because I am so grateful of that knowledge myself. I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto

Sorry no pictures this week....this computer won't take them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment