December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014




Ciao tutti!

Wow this week was busy. We were running around everywhere and it was crazy but amazing! It flew by so fast! I felt like we were just emailing yesterday! Well today is my last day with my companion! We went to the office this morning to do interviews and all of the missionaries who are going home were there! It was sad but happy! Lots of missionaries were crying and laughing at the same time ha! It was funny and sad...my companion is doing really well even though she is leaving she holds her self together well I'm proud of her! I know I never talk about her but it's just because I'm with her so much that I never feel the need to write about her ha! But she's awesome and I am sad to see her go. 

So every Saturday before transfer week we get a call saying if we stay or go and who our companion is. So I'm staying in Ostia and my new companion will be Sorella Nicole Decker! She is from Washington State I know her a little because she is here in Rome. She's awesome and I can't wait for us to be comapanions! Also she is in her 4th transfer and I am in my 3rd...so it'll be a fun transfer! Holla! 

Our investigators Noemi and Marco are doing well! We are going to try and meet with them more this week! They are so hungery for more it's awesome and they have the best questions! We have been talking a lot about priesthood with Marco and he seems to really like it and the other boys in the ward have been reaching out to him so it's wonderful! I have so much hope for them!!!

Okay so remember how I had a boil? I didn't explain that very much...it was a lot worse than I let on but I didn't want to worry anyone but it's better now. So it was actually a cyst about the size of a golf ball and it was infected. So when I went to the ER they cut me open and squised it all out. It was pretty painful but I didn't want to tell until I was better! So there has been a giant hole in my back and a nurse has to come 3 times a week to clean it out. It looked like a gun shot wound ha!. I also couldnt shower so my companion had to wash my hair for me...so I was disabled for like 2 weeks. I got to take my first real shower this week ha! But I am better and the hole is closed! So yeah! Battle scars of the mission! 

But I'm telling you this because I learned a lot from it. Because Satan gives us these things, like pain and anguish and God lets him so we can learn from them. When Satan attacks me I know that's because I am doing good. And I know that I can handle the trials I go through because God would never give me anything I couldn't handle. I know that trials even though they can be miserable and for me extremely painful they can make us stronger and better. And with them we learn that we can do hard things and with these things we learn and we can help others. I know that I have trials so that I can help people in theirs. There is nothing that I am giving that I can't do. I know that is the same for everyone. Life is hard but it's amazing, And as I start a new transfer with a new companion that knows the language about as well as I do....I know that it's going to be hard but I know with God that I can do and that I can do anything with him on my side. The love God and my Savior has for me is amazing. They trust me with so much and I trust them that they know what is best for me. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week!

Love Sorella Barazoto


This was the last English Course for Sorella Viazzo we had a party for someones birthday ha!

And these are our investigators with their mom. So Rita (the mom) Marco (the boy) Noemi (the girl) and then obviously me and Sorella Viazzo!

No comments:

Post a Comment