November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Ciao! 

These weeks are flying by it's so strange I have been here for as long as I have! I love it so much though! Anyways! This week! So for p-day we went to EATaly which is like the IKEA of food! Oh my goodness it's amazing! So much food! It's like 5 levels of restaurants and so much food! It's amazing mom you would love it! 

So this week we started to teach this guy Ettore he's half german half italian but speaks perfect English! He's like 30 and a very philisophical kind of guy he is very interesting to teach! But we met him on the metro he's super cool though! We gave him a tour of our church and taught him twice. But he's going on vacation but he wants to meet with us when he comes back! So pray that he will! We had lunch with some of the members, the Padilla family, this week who are from Peru oh my goodness it was sooooo good! Lunch here is dinner in American. I love Peruvian food! They are so great! And then we got scolded by a nun on the metro ha! I love Italy!

Anyways this week was good! My comprehension of the language is much better and things are starting to really click! It's so cool! It's so cool when I can speak it though and respond to questions it's amazing how much God blesses me with! He blesses all of us so much! It's nice when we recognize those blessings. It's hard to see them sometimes in the fast pace of life but when we stop and just think we can find blessings everywhere! 

This week for our district meeting we are having a big zone thanksgiving we are so excited and it's nice to be able to celebrate it because I love it! I'm going to miss having it and Grandma's and Grandpa's where we all go around the table saying what we are thankful for and all of our stomachs are growling like mad! Ha! But I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love you all! 

Fun Fact: Our Stake President is the voice of the Prophet ha! ( for translating stuff)

LOVE SORELLA BARAZOTO! 
my companion took this picture of me ha!

This is Anziano Kunz and Sorella Brunson in the mission we are strange so he is our "dad" ha!

This is my companion sleeping on the metro

And this is the Padilla family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment