October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Ciao! From Italia! This week flew by! But it was a good week! Monday for pday we went to the beach and played volleyball and we all sighed and looked at the water wishing we could jump in ha! We do a lot of lessactive work because we don't have investigators YET! We will soon hopefully! but We got to know this lady Tina who has a crazy story! This was like 30 years ago but she was in her apartment with her Granddaughter who was 4 at the time and there was a bomb and their building was on fire and they coulnd't go down because the fire was everywhere so she JUMPED out of the window (3rd floor) holding her granddaughter and LIVED! they both did anyways she was badly injured but her granddaughter was fine! She is the coolest lady! The people here are so amazing I love them!

Cole, Tate and Brett (mostly Brett) are everywhere! I see them on the Metro when the teenagers are going to school! It's so crazy ha! You 3 would fit in so well here! Ha! 

Anyways wasn't conference AMAZING?! I hope you all watched it! And if you haven't go right now! Wasn't it so cool when the people spoke in their languages? I loved it! I loved all of the talks! Here General Conference is like Christmas! We spent the night in Rome with some sisters and we made Crepes and it was so fun! We hung out with members and it was awesome! 

The work is slow...pray that we will have more work this week! And pray that I learn this language! The members are all so nice they try to speak slow fo me or even try to speak English it's so funny! I love it here more and more everyday. I am so grateful that I get to spend a year and a half of my life serving God and his son Jesus Christ. I love talking of them and telling people what I know! I love mu Savior Jesus Christ. Without him I could not do this. I would not be able to learn this language without him. I would not be able to get out of bed without him. I love him and I feel his love for me everyday!

I hope you are all doing well! I know I say that every week but I mean it wholeheartedly! I am so grateful for my family and my friends. You have all taught me so much! And I love you all!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Love Sorella Barazoto! 



No comments:

Post a Comment