October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

These weeks are crazy fast! So we went to the Vatican last Monday and it was really cool! I know I've seen in before but seeing it as a missionary is totally different! Also I am very lucky that there are no tourists in Osita! Rome is full of them...anyways I would have picures but my camera is dead...whoops! 

So let me tell you about the work in Italy. It is very slow but it moves along and it's own pace. We haven't had investigators so we see lots of less actives. But this week we had a miracle! There is this girl Jasmin she was in English Course before me and my companion came. Have I talked about English Course? We just teach English every Tuesday and Thursday it's fun! Anyways She used to come to that! So we called her up and she said she would meet with us! We talked abou the importance of the Book of Mormon and asked her if she wanted to take the lessons and she said yes! So we have an investigator! She is awesome she is 21 and she does hair! She is really cool so pray for her! Then we kind of have these other ''investiagors'' there are 10 and 9 but they can't get baptised because there father doesn't want them to. So pray that the father gets baptised because the mom and the kids really want to! Thats the work here in Ostia!

But this week I ate Burger King and it was a very good decision. Why? Because the onion rings were delicious also it is like a 10 minute walk from our apartment! So Hallelujah!

Also fun fact there is a word Italian seguire it means to follow and when you conjuagte it to it follows the word is segue which is pronounced segway. Like the thing you ride! Isn't that crazy?! It's an Italian word for it follows! I thought that was pretty cool...Anyways!

Oh I have to tell you about this lady! her name is Sorella Alicino! And she is like an old lady she is on our ward. So I only have a few memories of Nana but she totally reminds me of her! She is so funny and crazy! I will send a picture next week! She's great and is always kissing my head and pinching my cheeks ha! 

This week was awesome! today for pday we are going exploring! There ara these trees here that are the coolest trees I will take a picutre of them! Because they are so cool! Just trust me! But I am doing well ! The language is coming along! I am like having conversations with people but they don't last very long because I'm just like what? I don't understand ha! But they kiss me and tell me I'm doing good ha! I love it here and I am so happy and grateful to be here! I love you all and I hope you are doing well!!

Love Sorella Barazoto! 

No comments:

Post a Comment