February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016 LAST LETTER!

As I sit here on the metro in Rome I just think, "I can't believe it!
I can't believe 18 months is gone." It really has been a dream and a
nightmare everyone ha! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope that I
can remember everything I learn and continue to spread e word of he
gospel! The gospel makes people happy! I know it's true! I know it I
know it I know it! Everything I have learned on my mission has made me
stronger and more able to face what ever the adversary throws at me.
And I'm happy to do it even if it doesn't seem like it.

Yes I am tired and sore and my feet hurt and my back hurts and my
ankles hurt and I can barely keep my eyes open or even keep my knees
off the ground from falling so much ha! But man am I so grateful for
Heavenly Father! Like Elder Christofferson said in one of his talks,

"Thank you, Mr. Gardener, for cutting me down, for loving me enough to
hurt me."

And I am grateful that I have been cut down and beaten and laughed and
mocked at! What a great cause to be persecuted for! I'm eternally
grateful for it! I know that know matter what happens this work will
continue to spread all over the world like the Prophet Joseph Smith
said.

"The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop
the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine,
armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go
forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every
continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in
every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the
Great Jehovah shall say the work is done."

I know without a shadow of a doubt that this church is true and I
would scale mountains to bring it to everyone! I love my God and my
brother Jesus Christ! I love my family and friends who have supported
me this year and a half! I would like to share one last scripture that
I shared in my talk I gave Sunday, it is found in James 4: 10

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."

I know that's true and! And I will see you soon!
A presto vi voglio un sacco di bene!

Sorella Barazzotto
Missionaries at Rome 3! Love that place!

With my most favorite person in the whole wide world! #photobomb

We got Napoli pizza on the way back to Rome thank you Napoli Anziani!

L'ultimo gelato con Sorella Cluff!

Yes Doris got baptized! And yes we wore African clothes!

And we're out!

No comments:

Post a Comment