September 14, 2015

September 14, 2015

Ciao tutti! 

Okay so I know my writing has been real bad! But this time I promise to update! Anyways 2 Monday's ago we went far away on a train so we didn't have email time it was to a beautiful place where part of my family is from! And then last Monday was a members birthday so we had a little birthday party for her! And we lost track of time ha! 

Big news. Actually sad news. Actually I'm not loving it news. So my hair was pretty long and fried. All the sisters told me I needed cut it so I decided to get one. Not expecting to get my results it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short! And I never want short hair again! Luckily my hair grows fast so I'm praying it grows faster! :) so that's that. 

This week was good though! One of our investigators is progressing soooo much! He finished all of 1st Nephi! Plus he finally came to church! So pumped! It always seems like when we have progressing investigators in church something always goes wrong...but they always end up loving it! But funny story. Ha...ha...ha...

So during gospel principles this lady walked in knowing my name and another sisters name...and I was like uhhhh I have no idea who you are, maybe I talked to her and I just didn't remember. Anyways she starts talking to herself and acting weird. There was totally something wrong. Then in relief society oh my goodness I tried soooooo hard to keep my cool together because I was trying to be reverent and not laugh but she like was talking about the mole above my lip and then grabbed all of my hair (this is where I almost lost it because I was laughing so hard) she grabbed it all in her hands and face and sniffed it so loudly and hard! Oh my goodness she's nuts! And she just kept smiling at me all creepy like ha! I was just thinking wow. Anyways she left, hopefully won't come back and yeah just a normal day in the Italy Rome Mission ha! 

Anyways....as far as work goes well we have a lot of work to do and people to find there are people ready we just need to find them! We have done a lot of service in the past two weeks and our English Course is growing so we are planning on trying with the people in that! We are pumped and Sorella Dew and I get along really well it's great we are pretty alike so it works nicely! It's so sick! 

The weather is getting nicer no more ridiculously hot weather plus school starts today which means schedules! Which makes it 10 times easier to meet with peeps! This week marks a crazy one! One year in good old Italia! I can't believe I've been here for a year. I can't believe I'm 21. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I just can't believe it. Everyone I love my mission! I love the people I work with and talk to and everything! Sometimes it's so hard, actually rarely is it easy but it's so rewarding. And yes I may be surrounded by a bunch of crazy people but I am also surrounded by people who love me and I love them! 

There's no greater thing than this, at this point in my life. I will never be the same I have grown and been stretched and pushed a pulled in every direction you could think of. But like it says in this thing called The Fellowship of the Unashamed...

"...I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, and paid up for the case of Christ. I must go till he comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me..." 

I don't plan on giving up. No matter how hard it is. Because I know God loves me and I know that this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that I am preaching the true word of God. And no one can ever convince me otherwise. I love what I know and I have true happiness and hope from it. And I want all to know about it. 

"...I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't look back, let up, slow down, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure..." 

I know Christ lives and he will come again and we can all have the opportunity to live with him and our families and our loving Heavenly Father for eternity. I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love Sorella Barazoto 
My new hair...#italyromemission 

Selfie with Giulio! So bomb! 

Chilling with the Young Women in both Bari wards! We are small but we are loud ha! 

Birthday Selfie! Happy Birthday Sorella Dew! 

District meeting! We ate cake! 

Birthday pancakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment