November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Ciao! So this week I learned something. I learned why I cannot understand some people here, it is dialect. Oh how I do not like it! There is a dialect here in Rome and it is very difficult to understand ha! Also I heard dialect from down in Sicily and it sounds like Russian so if I ever go there pray really hard for me. But really this week I learned a lot about gratitude and how it is so important that we are grateful for everything we have. And even more importantly is service! We need to be serving constantly because we can find happiness in doing so. Sometimes it's hard to be grateful when we don't have what we want. But we have so much and it's important to recognize it always! It's easy to feel thankful especially for this month of November but try and be that way always because it can bring joy to your life! 

Okay sorry for preaching it's just so important! So this week we saw some Africans and I prayed in English and I couldn't do it! Because I only pray in Italian! It was the weirdest thing like I couldn't think in English ha! It was really funny because the prayers didn't make sense ha! So our investigator Jasmine hasn't been able to meet with us but today we are going to see her! Finally so pray that we can get through to her! I love her so much and I want this for her! We meet so many amazing people here and it's fun talking to them. I pray everyday that they will listen to us! I just want to scream my tesimony from the rooftops sometime or break out in song and dance or something!!! I want people to listen so badly! But it still is great here! I have a new motto that's what is in my subject HAI UN PO DI FEDE! Have a little faith! I say it all the time now! I like will sing it over and over again and my companion thinks I'm crazy but it's so great! Try it some time! 

So have I ever told you about the GAN's? They are the young single adults here and they are crazy and I love them so much ha! But we had a little party/going away party for Anziano Zemp who has been here for 7 months so we had a little party after English Course it was great but they are so funny and crazy I will attach a picture! Also we have new Anziano! Anziano Graham is his name! He is from Gilbert! Oh it makes me miss G-town! He is pretty cool! But he went to Highland....so hopefully we get along just kidding we do ha!

But I love this work I love the time I spend here. I have never been so happy in all my life! I can't imagine living my life without the knowledge that I have. I don't think I would be able to get out of bed in the morning without it! The gospel of Jesus Christ is so importat It is so amazing and I am blessed to know it! I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week!

Love Sorella Barazoto!
These are the GAN's Danielle, Karen, Jonathan, Fabrisio, Marco and Chuks (choooks!) He is our new convert from the African Camp! They are crazy and Iove them! Our ward is the best 

And this is the view of the ocean in our little Ostia :) Bellissimo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment