July 19, 2014

First Post! (My Mission Call)

Dear Sister Barazoto,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Italy Rome Mission. It is anticipate that you will serve for a period of 18 months. You should report to the Provo Missionary Training center on Wednesday, August 6, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Italian language.


Shannon and Maddy


My purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ. I cannot imagine a better way to spend the next 18 months of my life by helping people find the restored gospel. I am so grateful that I will be serving in a country that is so near and dear to my heart. I know without a doubt this gospel can change lives and make others truly happy, I have seen it in lives around me and in my life as well. I hope I can use the experiences I have had to help someone else find true happiness and comfort.

Freaking out to my brother Jacob ha!

Candid

Two of my best friends
P.S. Please excuse the pale face and swollen eyes I was so sick that day!





No comments:

Post a Comment